Why You Need Us
About The Blalock Law Firm, PC
WHY YOU NEED US:
For example: if you do not act immediately, the DMV will suspend your license for all purposes, regardless of what the criminal courts do with your case. You have the right to a hearing before the DMV, to challenge this action. However, for you to be successful at this hearing your representative must be familiar with extremely technical issues as only these have proven to be successful. And, YOU MUST SCHEDULE THAT HEARING WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS OF THE DATE OF YOUR ARREST to prevent loss of driving privileges!
You may also suffer the following consequences:
- ACTUAL TIME SPENT IN JAIL
- IMPOUNDMENT OF YOUR CAR
- LOSS OF INSURANCE
- A CRIMINAL CONVICTION ON YOUR RECORD
- THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN FINES.
The Blalock Law Firm, PC, with specific expertise in this rapidly changing area of law, can:
1. Give you up to date, current advice for your exact problem.
2. Appear in court for you, so you will not have to appear in court, in many cases.
3. Arrange alternative sentencing instead of jail, in most cases.
4. Protect your driver’s license.
5. Fight your case all the way through trial, when appropriate.
Associations & Memberships:
Alameda County Bar Association
California DUI Lawyers Association
California State Bar
Contra Costa County Bar Association
Marin County Bar Association
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers